TOP quality of the market, the WPT professional court is designed and manufactured exactly like the one used in the professional paddle circuit of the World Padel Tour. It offers materials of the highest quality. If what you are looking for be different and exclusive to the rest of clubs, we make it possible.
TECHINAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL WPT PADEL COURT
- • Panoramic U-shaped background with solid top plate 150x10mm. Resistant to impacts in two pieces of 5m, joined together by autodrill screws. These pieces are perfectly joined, with an upper frame of electro-welded and folded mesh of 50x50x4mm. of 2000x1000mm. steel with hole for glass 2995x1995mm. and lower U of 20x20x20mm for anchoring crystals to the floor.• 8 modules of 3000×2000 mm. of structural tube 80x40x2 mm. steel with electro-welded mesh 50x50x4 mm. of 3000×2000 mm. of steel.
• 4 modules of 3000×2000 mm. of structural tube 80x40x2 mm. steel with electro-welded mesh 50x50x4 mm. Steel for access to play area. Fixation in each module through 2 anchoring plates of 230x140x10 mm. galvanized steel by immersion.
– 18 tempered glasses 299.5×199.5×12mm.
Doors and Light
– Free access doors both sides of the court (same as the official Word padel tour).
– Illumination:- 4 light poles per court independent of the structure to avoid
vibrations and prepared in the high part for installation of spotlights.
– 200W LED original PHILIPS
– Structural 86x8x8x3 mm network poles.
– Screws needed for the entire installation, sand, neoprene, etc…